Who Needs a Helicopter...

D

djones

coolest video i've ever seen. reminds me of how OinK drives his truck. pretty steady aim considering from a moving vehicle. didn't seem like much bounce even when running over them. thanks!!!

rich20730

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
coolest video i've ever seen. reminds me of how OinK drives his truck. pretty steady aim considering from a moving vehicle. didn't seem like much bounce even when running over them. thanks!!!

AWESOMENESS! I love the use of hogs as speed bumps!

I think they actually ran over more hogs than they shot, but I cut most of that footage out of the video to hopefully avoid getting slapped by the Youtube police. At one point they must have run over almost 20 pigs in a line.

Awesome but what the hell is he shooting a black powder rifle that smoke!!!

Ha! At least all the smoke makes the laser look cool.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hat was gnarly! Awesome

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Now THAT looks like fun without the fear of crashing. Too bad he bought that upper from DJ that keeps jamming. He might have killed ALL of them. Fun Fun Fun.

Taco

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Man a 9mm ar would be awesome for that.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just too much fun...Thanks

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Outstanding !!! WAY more fun than a fling-wing!! I see a need for a mini-gun mounted to a roll bar, "Rat Patrol" style.

DangerRanger

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I literally said the same thing. Coolest hog hunting video on the internet.