Where are all the thermal hunt videos?

NYCHOGKILLER

LSB Member
Im assuming everyone has been very busy? Or did many folks stop coming to this site after the temporary shut down? LSB used to be the place for my thermal video “fix” but they’ve slowed down a lot! Hopefully everyone is safe and I look forward to more videos. Where has Zenarchery been?

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I haven’t gotten out much and when I do I’ve been having issue after issue trying to get decent video. Supposed to go this Friday night near Livingston if the weather allows.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This winter has been crazy ... lots of rain for most of TX and wacky weather patterns.

jonpace

Seriously very wacky weather patterns. I generally setup feeders/blinds to accommodate a southerly wind. Seems most weekends for the past few months had some sort of weather event so the wind direction was not in my favor. Certainly a challenging past few months with the weather.

NYCHOGKILLER

LSB Member
Thanks for your responses!! I’ve heard the weather has been very odd in texas. I hope to be back to texas in may.... hog blood shall be shed.

tcr2

LSB Member
We've been killing them northwest Rising Star in Eastland Co past couple months. They are hitting old peanut field planted in grain. Weather permitting we hunt Friday nites and usually get 2 to 4 hogs. Apparently same sounder coming back.
8 showed up this past Friday 3 down and 1 trailing blood into the brush. They started out 20 or so.

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I believe the server being Down for so long is responsible for a decrease in traffic. Personally, I didn’t think it was going to come back up.

Glad you stop by here to take a look at the marvelous bang flops.

That said...

1) There’s a lot to be learned about hog hunting on this forum that’s not in a video.

2) We didn’t post all of that knowledge just in the last month.

Good hunting!

NYCHOGKILLER

LSB Member
I believe the server being Down for so long is responsible for a decrease in traffic. Personally, I didn’t think it was going to come back up.

Glad you stop by here to take a look at the marvelous bang flops.

That said...

1) There’s a lot to be learned about hog hunting on this forum that’s not in a video.

2) We didn’t post all of that knowledge just in the last month.

Good hunting!
Thanks for your response. I come here not only for the videos but they are my favorite. I come to Texas twice a year to hunt and when I retire I’m moving there. Todd’s videos on YouTube got me addicted to Texas hunting and Texas life. Currently I own my own thermals, suppressors and a nice collection of multi caliber AR platform rifles. As I said, I’m addicted. Lol. Love it!! You’re in Texas also right? I’ll be in Lubbock this May...