Varmint hunting pictures!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I was out looking in a treeline for a zombie hog shot the night before. This girl found him first a 120 sst dropped her like a rock!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Was out hunting hogs one night, walking the cattle trails to be quiet when this big boy came trotting down the trail right at me. I didn't even have time to put the pvs-14 behind the eotech. Hit him with the IR laser, bang DRT.

Entrance wound.

Exit wound.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great pix there. Only had ONE chance at a 'yote. I was sitting in a clearing on some old logs when I noticed a single figure loping along the roadway towards me. That particular day, I had my T/C Cherokee .45 with me. About the time I was deciding to put a bead on him, he caught wind of me, turned tail and hauled out of there the way he came. By the end of the day, I'd passed on a doe with a fawn. It was any sex... and I was tempted... but, that fawn needed mamma more than I needed the meat.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ton's of yotes down here! I've seen so many hunting with Afalex1 his property is so open you can see for miles! Kinda been waiting for a cold winter to get some furs. Want to make a coyote fur coat lol.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Caught this guy when walking back to camp from the stand. Got him crossing the road and had to make a quick shot. I was shooting the old style 85gr Raptor. I have taken a few more but never got any pics, mainly because it was at night.
2012-08-25_09-23-33_875.jpg

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Talk about givin' an ol' boy a belly ache !!!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Had me a fox at work this spring that was beggin' for a snow-nap. I'm sure it was early stages of rabies. He was hangin' way too close to the island/work site and had no fear of my rig. I danced with him for about 45 mins. keeping him away. He finally loped off to shore and out of our immediate area. And, I'm still trying to get the smart folks (behind desks) to issue me something besides a 1 oz. Brenneke slug... since I was cleared to take out this fox... but ill equipped to do so. (Meaning, WHY waste a Brenneke on a red fox?) I 'spose I could've whacked him with a Super-Sock LOL Some 00-Buck would be "more gooder"... don't feel bad about usin' those up.

Boar Buster

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It is a flextone eR1-rx by wildgameinnovation.com. It only cost $125.00. The remote will work out too 300 yards. Its a good call and alot cheaper than that other brand.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Had me a fox at work this spring that was beggin' for a snow-nap. I'm sure it was early stages of rabies. He was hangin' way too close to the island/work site and had no fear of my rig. I danced with him for about 45 mins.
OWACI (oh - wah - chee) KICI (kee-chee) TOKALA (dohkhahnlah)
Which means in Lakota
Dances With Fox

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It is a flextone eR1-rx by wildgameinnovation.com. It only cost $125.00. The remote will work out too 300 yards. Its a good call and alot cheaper than that other brand.

I bought the other brand when they were fairly new and everyone else was still selling the wired versions. The caller still works but not like it did before everyone started educating the yotes!

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
only pic I have online:

49887439.jpg

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OWACI (oh - wah - chee) KICI (kee-chee) TOKALA (dohkhahnlah)
Which means in Lakota
Dances With Fox
Would that be fiddle music or banjo music in the back ground? LOL

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
There are coyotes everywhere on my place. We have encounters from 30-300 yards everytime we go. I always offer to let hunters take them as there are too many and the farmers hate them.

Excellent pictures all. Here are a couple of mine. Badgers and bobcats don't come around too often.20130613_204009.jpg 20130527_012400.jpg