Valuing Zeus for sale to a friend

Discussion in 'Night Vision/Thermal' started by Navygator, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Navygator

Navygator LSB Active Member

So I was able to get my Zeus 336 3-12x42 (60 Hz) repaired thru Armasight. I had the blue screen of death thru both internal and external batteries. Ended up being a loose wire and it works great. It was down for awhile and I picked up a new thermal while I was waiting.
    I could use it as a spotter scope (can usually spot from the front porch and cover a massive amount of property) but my IT manager wants to buy it.
    Five years old and in great shape. Any thoughts on the rough value of something like this?

Thanks.

2. Jhop

Jhop LSB Active Member SUS VENATOR CLUB

That's a good question. With so many new thermals out there with probably better performance than yours at less than half the price and weight when new, not to mention yours is 5 years old with no warranty. I'm kinda in the same boat with my pair of 3-24x75mm Zeus thermals that are 6 years old. I've decided to keep both of them and just keep using them until they no longer work.

Navygator likes this.
  3. pruhdlr

pruhdlr Cantonment,Fla. SUS VENATOR CLUB

Same with my older(almost 8 years now) ATN.
    Hate The newer thermals. Silly/stoopid features that you pay for but never use.
    NOT FOR ME. Will run my ATN until it dies.
    I do have a newer Pulsar handheld scanner that has been great also.---- pruhdlr

Navygator likes this.