This Morning

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Jason and I decided that we were going to go on a little pig hunt before work. We got to the field around 4am. At around 04:30 a sounder of 7 came out they were moving across the field at a good clip so we had to hurry. But the time we got to them they were close to the tree line so we wouldn't have much time. Jason was lined up for a double while I was taking the biggest one, 3-2-1- pop,pop. Mine folded like a lawn chair, Jason called out 1 down and we went to finding the next targets. I dropped about a 130 lb sow right at the edge of the woods and Jason kart wheeled one of the same size.

We go to start looking for them and the 1 that Jason dropped first my have regained herself because she was nowhere to be found. We could hear something in the woods that sounded like a wounded animal but it's way to thick to go in after them. We will check the buzzards tomorrow. LOL. Got the closest 2 together for a NV pic. It was pretty dark and you can see.

IMG_1538_zpsf45859f6.jpg

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Way to go guys!!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good Job. Great Adventure!

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good stuff. Wish my boss would go on a pre-work hunt. Good excuse to get out of the office and do some field testing.

Shooter

Bedford, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good way to start the day!!

I will give you a hand with your field testing Alex!!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice... no "more gooder" start to a work day.