Tactical Brass Recovery Brass Catcher and Customer Service

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
On Monday, April 9, I sent a note to Tactical Brass Recovery saying I had broken my brass catcher I had purchased 3 years prior and asked if it could be repaired. They replied on the same day saying to send it in and they would take care of it.

On Friday, April 13th, I received a 2nd note from them expressing concern as to why they had not received my broken brass catcher. It had been a busy week and I had not gotten around to sending it in to them. I replied with an apology and said I would send it on Monday, April 16, which I did. On Friday, April 20, I received notice that TBR was sending me back my brass catcher. I received it on Monday, April 23, fixed and ready to go!

I don't have enough good things to say about their customer service. I have NEVER had customer service from any business contact me when they had not received an item that I needed to return, EVER!

TBR brass catchers are not cheap, but they are an outstanding product that works well and are made by a company that stands behind their products and that has OUTSTANDING customer service. I had owned four brass catchers before before getting one from TBR. I firmly feel that while well intended, money spent on those 4 brass catchers was a waste.

If your brass is valuable to you and you get tired of losing it in the field while hunting, get a brass catcher from TBR!!!!

Tactical Brass Recovery

Last edited:

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Them Whosure Yankees sure are nice! LOL

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Like Brian, I also bought and briefly used other lesser quality brass catchers... stopped using these and discarded when found I could not successfully capture my wildcat brass.
I now have two TBR brass catchers and will never cheap out on junk catchers that do not work 100%.

ZapEm

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Brian, I have 3 of them and service/sales are top notch. Lew went above and beyond fixing one for my Vepr 12. Great company.

ZapEm

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
By the way, look at the scrolling pics on his home page. See the pic of the shadow of the Blackhawk looking out the window with the rifle and brass catcher? I took that pic one day while we were pig shootin.