State of the forum address.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TEXASLAWMAN, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Ratdog68

Ratdog68 LSB Official Story Teller LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY SUS VENATOR CLUB LoneStarBoars Supporter

53 and counting.

2. Itsazonik

Itsazonik Cape Coral, FL LoneStarBoars Supporter Vendor

Seems like it will never stop

Ratdog68 likes this.
  3. Ratdog68

Ratdog68 LSB Official Story Teller LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY SUS VENATOR CLUB LoneStarBoars Supporter

3 more... heck at this rate I'll need to slow down to let the 2021 Hog Kill thread catch up if I keep doing daily counts.

56 and it hasn't even been 12 hours for today's count.

4. Ratdog68

Plus three... 59

5. Ratdog68

Plus three... 62

6. Ratdog68

Plus 3... 65

7. Ratdog68

Plus 1: 66

8. Ratdog68

Plus 4: 70

9. Ratdog68

Plus 8: 78

About ready to call that a day. That's my day (each day) visiting the forum. At least a few posts to enjoy too.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
  10. Chopperdrvr

Chopperdrvr Deep East Tx SUS VENATOR CLUB

You know it’s okay for you to sleep sometimes.

Ratdog68 likes this.
  11. Itsazonik

Itsazonik Cape Coral, FL LoneStarBoars Supporter Vendor

There will be no sleep….. keep the forum safe and stay awake forever

Ratdog68 likes this.
  12. Ratdog68

I found one of the "open doors" for these a$$hats. A "new member" with a legitimate looking email address posted in the 'Trapping Hogs' sub-forum, and then they change their email address to one which clearly shows them to be Russian spammers. I kept one "new" member's profile up in an open tab for a few days and found the email changed to an obvious a$$hat, but, HAD originally been created with a legit looking one. I also found that a string of the new a$$hats all had been last seen in the "Trapping Hogs" section. I found a vague post (New Thread) in there, with an obvious batch of obscure hot-links and Russian email address. That door has been shut.

IF one of you find an odd post/thread which doesn't quite fit, please give me a heads-up to check it out.

Thanks.

Chopperdrvr likes this.
  13. JPM_6.8

JPM_6.8 LSB Member

I posted in there a month or so ago - was it my post that they were using or has the post already been deleted?

14. Ratdog68

No, had nothing to do with your post, been going on for a LONG time. There's still an open door in that thread, haven't been able to find it. I suspect one of them "replied" in a thread at some point in the past and included a link. They don't pay me enough (wait, I DON'T get paid) to sift through EVERY post in a sub-forum. LOL

I've already sifted through every THREAD in ALL of the sub-forums to purge bogus threads (hoping to stem the flow)... and I'm 3/4 of the way through sifting through ALL of the registered members to purge the obvious hosers. I'm just one guy, and have but a couple of keys to the kingdom . LOL

JPM_6.8 and Chopperdrvr like this.
  15. Chopperdrvr

Chopperdrvr Deep East Tx SUS VENATOR CLUB

You’re like “Barney”. You only get one bullet and can’t put it in the gun until after you get shot at.

JPM_6.8 and Ratdog68 like this.
  16. Ratdog68

Ain't that the truth, sometimes I wonder why I even bother. LOL