Stabbed in the ass!

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Okay here's the story. BRD brings a guy up I had only met once for a night time hunt. This man has all of the tools and I figured he would know what he was doing. I tell BRD that a big hog has been coming in to the feeder from 9:55pm to 10:05PM. I take Cody and BRD takes the other guy. Cody and I are having a blast. The guy tells BRD that he needs to go back to the cabin at 9:55pm. He gets up and leaves right as the hog is supposed to show up. BRD is sitting there and at 10:00pm the hog that got him into Sus Venator comes to the feeder. One 55 grain Silvertip later and he has his hog. We all meet back at the cabin and are sitting around the table. BRD had bought a big ass Bowie knife and had it on the table. The guy starts talking about the pain he is in from health issues and mentioned the medication he is taking. I tell him to watch that stuff as my mother takes it for pain. He asked BRD to see his knife. BRD hands the knife to him, and the guy says I'll show what kind of pain I'm talking about.

Wait for it. Wait for it.

HE STABBED ME IN THE ASS!

BRD knows what I do for a living and was armed at the time. He is yelling something about not killing the guy. It was only a minor flesh wound that almost ended in a killing. Live and learn.

Take it from here BRD

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
What was said next is still a blur. Something about whooping someone and being calmed down by BRD and Cody.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I bet...hope he apologized at least

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What the hell !?!?

Hand cuffs and one count of felony assault later...

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's just crazy

Shooter

Bedford, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Seriously! Did he intentionally stab you or was it an accident. ?

ppapago

Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
This story needs more context...

Were you attacked by this guy? Was he doped up?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
BRD, can you tell us ?

Hard_ware

Here piggy piggy! Deep Deep S. TX.
He deserves at least an ass woopin, I don't think I would have shot the ba$tard. The leaving the stand when the critter was expected I would have told who ever brought the guy I don't see him on the property again.
Sounds like he has mental problems, you don't want someone like that around, especially with guns. Lookwhat happened to Chris Kyle, he and a buddy took guy with mental problems to the range. Weapons and unstable people don't mix.

Looks like you only got butt hurt :D

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Makes a great story line, don't it?

And the 'yelling' was more of a stern look. But that is enough between good friends.

The knife in question will be at the meet & greet. You can feel it for yourself there.

It does have a heck of a sharp tip.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Are you bring the Stabber to the Meet? LOL

EGarza04

El Sauz, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Are we talking a little prick with a knife (yes pun intended) or a full on stab that made a decent cut?

As RD posted earlier, PLEASE no pictures.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We do want pics of the PERP, like a wanted poster!

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Are you bring the Stabber to the Meet? LOL
well, not now!

and Rick only leaked a little

I think the the pain the guy was in was punishment enough....

we have talked about having everyone sign a release stating that the attendees promise not to stab the host in the ass...................

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good idea, never crossed my mind but never thought your friend would stab either...