Sellier & Bellot PTS

erForman

Greenwood, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Only ammo I can find lately. Bought a box of the 110g PTS. Can anybody tell me what to expect with these rounds on hogs?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
From what I've seen of them thus far, the reports back have been that dog'll hunt. I haven't heard complaints that it won't kill.

erForman

Greenwood, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
From what I've seen of them thus far, the reports back have been that dog'll hunt. I haven't heard complaints that it won't kill.

Ok great.... Happy to know that I'm good to go!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Excellent factory hunting round. Bonded bullet performance and loaded about as hot as anything you can get in factory and the brass is the best available for reloading. If you don't mind, how much did you have to pay for them?

erForman

Greenwood, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Excellent factory hunting round. Bonded bullet performance and loaded about as hot as anything you can get in factory and the brass is the best available for reloading. If you don't mind, how much did you have to pay for them?

$33.95 :( I've seen SST's going for $60 !!!!

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I’ve had good luck with PTS on hogs. Several DRT kills. Actually that price is not as bad as I would have expected in today’s ammo situation. Good hunting!

Curtis T Crews

I used them to drop the boar shown in my new member intro and it dropped with one shot, travelling front just behind right front shoulder and exited on the inside of the left rear leg with a pretty good sized exit hole. I shot a couple more later that afternoon that ran off but we heard them squalling off in the brush immediately after, so probably effective. The failure to drop where shot was more than likely due to placement than any problem with the round.

erForman

Greenwood, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ok, good to know. I'm just waiting for an opportunity to try them.