Post your ideas for reviews and test here.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
L would like to know what kind of shooting sticks you are using. They seem to work for you flawlessly
I use primos trigger sticks the tall tripod I will try and make a video review of them this weekend . They are not cheap but like most things you get what you pay for.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I use the TS in a monopod, you like the tripod, is it heavy?

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
BRD I can form sentences just can't type worth a flip

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I went to the Bog Pod. I had two sets of trigger sticks fail me so far. I need to quit leaving them out in the rain. Trigger sticks are a lot more convenient though.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Have you tried the Danner boots? That's what I wear at work and hunting they are very well made and comfortable.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I got Rocky, made for Bass pro(not made now) that are the most comfortable boot I ever have had, went yesterday to get another pr and no go. Danner are very expensive and possibly the best hunting boot made.

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It would be hard to test boots because one person would have to wear each pair for an extended period of time.

I also wear Danner and they are great. Expensive but very durable. I have numerous friends that wear Rockies and they have no complaints. The Rockies are cheaper but don't last as long.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well each of you can send me a pair to test, I will let as many snakes test them as I can and walk them off.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have to have the Laces and zipper for a comfortable fit and ease of getting off and on.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have to have the Laces and zipper for a comfortable fit and ease of getting off and on.
I was like that also until a buddy showed me his Chippewa's

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I went to the Bog Pod. I had two sets of trigger sticks fail me so far. I need to quit leaving them out in the rain. Trigger sticks are a lot more convenient though.
My Trigger Stick from Primos works fine, of course I haven't run mine over or left it out in the rain.

Yet

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am very happy with my primos shooting stick. Been raining for 3 days no SQ have ventured in to yard so hard for me to test. Have been using my tripod so they should work great. TLM the video you did was excellent. The hardest thing about me buying boot is my size 10 4eeee foot. Will check them out.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
The hardest thing about me buying boot is my size 10 4eeee foot. Will check them out.

That's my size too.. or 9 1/2 depending on brand. Buy one set of the major brands and test them out for a day or two then send them to me when you are finished. I'll see if your review is accurate.;)

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Darn Rob, that makes them as wide as they are long...BIG FOOT!

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Darn Rob, that makes them as wide as they are long...BIG FOOT!
Gives better grip. Always have had a problem buying shoes or boots. When I find something that fits I tend to stay with that brand. New Balance would be one.