New picture of what?

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
checked my game cams today. I got a picture of what I am not sure it is in the right side of the frame getting ready to walk into wood. Thoughts????
7f8cf0004f075655d9a172412ed70470_zpsidmpqtmb.jpg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Got mange in your area? Kinda looks like a stick-tail (mangy) coyote.

M'be you got a Chupacabra !

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Not seen any mangy yotes might be the first. Does the body look long for a yote? And also very short legs?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Not seen any mangy yotes might be the first. Does the body look long for a yote? And also very short legs?
Could also be a fox.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Definitely a 3 legged Chupacabra, quite common in those parts.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
with that long tail it is a fox and no mange, the animal is moving and the pic blurred.

Galveston340

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am thinking lizard as well. Reason I think that is because in the woods next to my house here in Dickinson there is a Nile Monitor that escaped from someone around here, or was dropped off when it got too big...that I have seen grab a neighbors Cat and drag it into the woods in broad daylight! Damn thing is about three feet long not counting the tail and is faster than any dog I have ever seen.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nile monitors can get up to 8 feet long and kill people. If there's one out there I would want that dead. The picture doesn't look like a monitor though. I have had a few

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nile monitors can get up to 8 feet long and kill people. If there's one out there I would want that dead. The picture doesn't look like a monitor though. I have had a few
Never make it threw a winter here where is was the coldest Feb on record. It is moving fast had to,use my Browning cam Moultri has died still under warranty which is good.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am thinking lizard as well. Reason I think that is because in the woods next to my house here in Dickinson there is a Nile Monitor that escaped from someone around here, or was dropped off when it got too big...that I have seen grab a neighbors Cat and drag it into the woods in broad daylight! Damn thing is about three feet long not counting the tail and is faster than any dog I have ever seen.
And it bites you you will get a nasty infection.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It just so happens that I build a trap specially designed for unknown creatures of exactly that size. You know, just in case you want a closer look.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I was thinkin fox. The way they move and the tail in the pic makes me think fox in motion. But I've never seen a mangy coyote so maybe it's that