My son's first coyote

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Awesome Lancer, but what's going to eat all those hog carcasses you leave behind?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Way to go!! Look at that Smile!

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Awesome Lancer, but what's going to eat all those hog carcasses you leave behind?
That's exactly what he was doing in his final moments!! They make great bait!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Outstanding ! Love seein' kids winning in the field.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
that is awesome!

DRC

LSB Member
Nov. 2013 I shot a little wounded buck that had infection in the inner thigh of his left leg and drug him through two fields through the snow before I dropped him in a field to go up to the land owners house to tell her of the infected deer. After about 10 min. Of discussion, we both decided to get rid of the deer rather than chance eating the meat so I went back to get him to drag him farther back into the woods and when I got back to the spot I had left him he was gone. As a looked the area over I immediately saw coyote tracks and a new blood trail from my deer. I followed the trail and found my deer had been drug down a hill into a snow covered creek bottom. The feast had already begun as the tail end of my buck had been eaten out. 15 minutes tops from the time I left the deer until I returned. I will post the before and after pics here soon.
Land owner has asked that I help with the bobcat/coyote problem on her property as the coyotes have killed a couple of her goats and the bobcats have possibly killed some of her cats.
I have this year started predator hunting.
Totals so far:
2 hunts:
1 bobcat