Most Recent Carry...

SilverBoar

Another gift from my honey.... got this as an anniversary present. I was never really a big Kershaw fan, but after receiving a couple of them (will post later), I have TOTALLY changed my perception of the brand. Good steel, tight operation, sharpened well right out of the box. I have no complaints and they are now one of my favorite's. This is a Kershaw Echelon I got awhile back and I love it. The only thing I would change would be that the thumb stud was adjustable. If I could move it just a tad further up the blade it would make for easier opening, but other than that, it's absolutely a quality knife. It achieves that rare balance if being very light due to the handle material, but well balanced and hefty feeling in the hand. We got a good deal on it when the knife was first released as the price has only gone up since we purchased it. It has G-10 transluscent handle, is ast. opening, has a 3.25 in. blade and wears VERY well. Happy Happy Happy!

763da6e5-1625-4cd8-99ff-877c935966cc_zpsab02ec78.jpg

Last edited:

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I've got a number of Kershaws... never had an issue with them. Good lookin' slicer there.