M485 Gen2 with **** Pro IR Torch for sale

Hunt TXHogs

LSB Member
Guys I could be wrong - best bet is to call **** tomorrow and ask if the previous year models had different MK numbers or features.

**** has sold these scopes for a few years, they go out of stock for months and never a promise that they will return.

The units currently for sale (MK4) were just recently inventoried in the last 60 days.

If it is a year old it should be pretty up to speed, I would say as long as it is autogated you are doing very well at the price.

HTXH

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No sir I don't, in fact I did not know there were different versions in the first place.
I have original,invoice I bought it in April of last year. Optics Planet was any not help soory. It has less than 2 hrs on tube. The first one I bought I left the cheap batteries in it and they swelled I sent back to distributor and they replace. I can't find the email since most was handled over the phone. Hope this helpful. I think it will do you right.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Rob, so there is no warranty remaining and you are not sure which version it is?

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I can not say that for sure Frank. I believe you would have at least close to 2 years on tube. I can try and get in touch with the people who are re-manufacturing. I can't find that info. If **** can tell me where they are getting theirs I would be glad to,ask them. It is a company in CA. I,will call TVNC on Monday and find out who,that get them from and call them.
Frank I'd you get this scope and it does not work I will give your money back the same day

Last edited:

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am hoping you like this scope so much you will invite me to come to your lease and hunt with you. Hint hint

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I looked at OP and they say this unit has been discontinued also that is only had a 1 year warranty, you are thinking the tube was a 3 year by the manufacturer? I appreciate your honesty and offer...just not sure , I keep hoping someone will buy it quickly so I am not tempted as funds are limited.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I thank you for you honesty I,just wanted you to be happy with your purchase it well,off 50% if you had to buy on the market

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
See, that is it, I know it is a great deal. I have been doing this so long without expensive night vision just have to justify it in my own mind for the way I would use it.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well let me know it you are realy want to buy I will jump throught some more hoops to get you the info.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I would like to know the generation and who if not OP warranties the bulb, is that what usually goes bad in them?

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I,will,call **** on Monday and see wht I can find out

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks Rob

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The reason I,want to,sell,is it just sits in my safe. I just bought a HK UPS 45 Tactile pistol for my new can that I have coming. So I thought I would sell it to help,pay for new gun. I am ok,if I do not sell it it is not a fire sale. I priced it half price. If you do not want to buy then I will take it off market.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No not at all, I want it, just trying to figure out how to pay for it Rob...I know it is a great deal.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Did not have to call **** I just looked at the the manual. They were disturbed by Night Optics USA. I spoke with Alex. the scope has a one year warranty. They were purchased from the Israeli army when they decided to upgrade to Gen # 3. That is why they do not have anymore. He told me the tube was good for 50,00 hrs. He said and I quote" They just sat on a shelf somewhere that is why we bought them they were is such great shape". He believes that mine was one of the last it is the latest versions due to it being as old as it is. Let me know.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Item is sold thanks everyone who had something to,say!