LSB on the radio

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I managed to get on the Michael Berry show AM740 / iheart radio this morning to plug LSB. I listen to his show every morning while turning wrenches and on the drive home.

Spreading the word by any means.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Very cool.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
every little bit helps. i have people ask me from time to time what my sticker is from

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I'm anxious to get a sticker or two. I don't normally put stickers on my truck but this one is going to be there. I might have to get some T-Bone stickers made. Hmmm. Feeling like taking on more work?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm anxious to get a sticker or two. I don't normally put stickers on my truck but this one is going to be there. I might have to get some T-Bone stickers made. Hmmm. Feeling like taking on more work?
I had to take stickers off my truck! To many and they don't notice so I'm scraping most others off!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Send Berry a sticker!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I can make something up

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ya know? A feller needs a hard-hat sized sticker. I get a LOT of folks commenting on my hard hat at work. And... I work with guys from ALL OVER the country. Good trading stock too.