IR Patrol M300-K For Sale

JPK

LSB Active Member
Selling my six month old IR Patrol M300-K plus accessories. [M300 = helmet or weapon mountable, K = including the Wilcox weapon mount.] List price for the M300-K ranges from $7,395 at **** to $6,895 at UNV. I am also including the IR battery extender, list @ $99 and the UNV DLOC IR Patrol QD weapon mount, list @$199. My Patrol also has the appropriate size Butler Creek lens cover and a new shuttered eye guard.

Reduced price, now asking $6,100 for everything listed above.

If you want to helmet mount the IR Patrol I will include a whole Wilcox dual PVS 14 bridge set up for dovetail mounting for $400. Vendors list 1/2 of the dovetail bridge for $388.

I will post photos asap.

PM me with Q's, etc.

JPK

Last edited:

JPK

LSB Active Member
Photos: From weapon mounted full view of the weapon for scale to zoomed in, one with the Wilcox bridge and a couple showing the Patrol helmet mounted. This will be in two posts since the site won't let me post more than five at a time.

JPK

Last edited:

JPK

LSB Active Member

BTW, the helmet is set up with enough counter weight to run the Patrol plus a PVS 14, and the counter weight is a couple of full 20rnd 5.56 mags, two CR123a batteries and an AA battery, because you never want to run out of ammo or power for your gear!