Huey Outdoors
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
General
New Member Intros!
Hog callers
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Administrator" data-source="post: 114824" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>I've been revamping the forum all day. Hopefully we can get this old beast running again. The email notifications are still down they are migrating the forum to a new server right now. There are actually a couple thousand new members that have tried to join but they are not getting the email with confirmation link. If I can get it working I will open it all up and start spreading the word its open for buisness.</p><p></p><p>Todd</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Administrator, post: 114824, member: 2"] I've been revamping the forum all day. Hopefully we can get this old beast running again. The email notifications are still down they are migrating the forum to a new server right now. There are actually a couple thousand new members that have tried to join but they are not getting the email with confirmation link. If I can get it working I will open it all up and start spreading the word its open for buisness. Todd [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
What State is the Lone Star State?
Post reply
General
New Member Intros!
Hog callers
Top