Huey Outdoors
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
General
New Member Intros!
Hog callers
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="BigJohn1" data-source="post: 114821" data-attributes="member: 67654"><p>I hunt in the South Texas Brush Country and have both the Foxpro X-24 loaded with MFK hog sounds and the Convergent Hunting Solutions Bullet HP loaded with Glenn Guess hog sounds. I think the bullet works better as it has more base and the sounds are more realistic. Not that MFK hog sounds are bad but I think the lack of base in the Foxpro hurts it for hogs. Now for Coyotes and other predators, its Foxpro all the way as it really reaches out far.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="BigJohn1, post: 114821, member: 67654"] I hunt in the South Texas Brush Country and have both the Foxpro X-24 loaded with MFK hog sounds and the Convergent Hunting Solutions Bullet HP loaded with Glenn Guess hog sounds. I think the bullet works better as it has more base and the sounds are more realistic. Not that MFK hog sounds are bad but I think the lack of base in the Foxpro hurts it for hogs. Now for Coyotes and other predators, its Foxpro all the way as it really reaches out far. [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
What State is the Lone Star State?
Post reply
General
New Member Intros!
Hog callers
Top