Huey Outdoors
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
General
New Member Intros!
Hog callers
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ratdog68" data-source="post: 114816" data-attributes="member: 31"><p>Welcome to the fray. Hope you get a reply soon. This place isn't getting the traffic it once did. Another place to reach out is 68forums.com if you find no helpful insight with this posting. I'm not a hog hunter, so not much help concerning your question, however, I do not recall hearing talk of calling hogs in, other than one family in Texas. It's been so many years, I don't recall his username, but I do remember he and his wife had good success with calling. I do remember they have a YouTube channel called "Hog Zombies" and offered up quite a bit of content there. Hope that helps you some.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ratdog68, post: 114816, member: 31"] Welcome to the fray. Hope you get a reply soon. This place isn't getting the traffic it once did. Another place to reach out is 68forums.com if you find no helpful insight with this posting. I'm not a hog hunter, so not much help concerning your question, however, I do not recall hearing talk of calling hogs in, other than one family in Texas. It's been so many years, I don't recall his username, but I do remember he and his wife had good success with calling. I do remember they have a YouTube channel called "Hog Zombies" and offered up quite a bit of content there. Hope that helps you some. [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
What State is the Lone Star State?
Post reply
General
New Member Intros!
Hog callers
Top