Huey Outdoors
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
General
New Member Intros!
Hog callers
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Harry Hog" data-source="post: 114815" data-attributes="member: 68366"><p>Hi, I’m a new member. My introduction to Lone Star Boars was when I took your advice a few years ago and brought a RIX Storm 3</p><p>Thanks for that the scope has helped me kill a lot of pigs. I have since got the Storm 3R and the range finder and ballistic calculator is great.</p><p>I’m asking what hog calling gadgets you recommend</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Harry Hog, post: 114815, member: 68366"] Hi, I’m a new member. My introduction to Lone Star Boars was when I took your advice a few years ago and brought a RIX Storm 3 Thanks for that the scope has helped me kill a lot of pigs. I have since got the Storm 3R and the range finder and ballistic calculator is great. I’m asking what hog calling gadgets you recommend [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
What State is the Lone Star State?
Post reply
General
New Member Intros!
Hog callers
Top