Happy New Year All

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ratdog68, Dec 31, 2021.

1. Ratdog68

Ratdog68 LSB Official Story Teller LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY SUS VENATOR CLUB LoneStarBoars Supporter

In spite of everything, it's been a good year within the LSB community. Your spirit of family here is greatly appreciated and supported. In spite of the nonsense we're all being faced with from external forces, may your New Year be productive, profitable, and the best you've ever seen. May God richly bless each and every one of you, and your families as well. Thank you for sharing your experiences here with all of us.

Homebrewer, JPM_6.8 and Jhop like this.
  2. Itsazonik

Itsazonik Cape Coral, FL LoneStarBoars Supporter Vendor

Happy new year to all our wonderful members. It’s been a rough year but this one will get better. I hope everyone stays happy and healthy.

Homebrewer and Jhop like this.
  3. Chopperdrvr

Chopperdrvr Deep East Tx SUS VENATOR CLUB

Happy New Year everybody!

Homebrewer likes this.
  4. Wellbornpapa

Wellbornpapa Grumpy old f*** SUS VENATOR CLUB

Ratdog, Happy New Year to you and yours!!!! Hope you are safe and dry with all the bad weather up your way.

Ratdog68 likes this.
  5. Ratdog68

Ratdog68 LSB Official Story Teller LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY SUS VENATOR CLUB LoneStarBoars Supporter

Yeah, a little wet 'round here. Some slides happening, some areas flooding. I'm doing just fine where I am. Haven't lost power either. (Thank the Lord).