Gun safe cleanup sale

kfredri

time to clean out the safe to fund my first thermal devices
what i have is the following

eotech esp2-300, 300 blackout specific reticle set up for specific grain bullets never taken into the field was mounted on the gun and shot a few times finance decided she wanted more magnification on her rifle so getting rid of this asking 400 dollars for this

leupold mark 4, 4.5-14x42 TMR reticle scope was mounted on my AR-15 for a year but have to many optics some gotta go excellent condition comes with a anti-reflection device scope is in good condition and everything on it works as it should paid around 1K for the scope brand new asking 400 dollars for it

steiner predator extreme 2.5-10x50, had this mounted on a AR before i sold it used very little in the field also is in good shape and functions as it should paid 800 for the scope new asking 300 dollars for it

olympic arms .204 16 inch stainlessIMG_20180419_182902.jpg IMG_20180408_155835.jpg IMG_20180408_155713.jpg AR-15 barrel, good condition took the barrel off to make a 223 out of the rifle it was on is in good condition just don't need it laying around anymore asking 100 dollars for it

faxon firearms flame fluted .556 18 inch AR-15 barrel, good condition used very little just another one of my parts laying around that needs to go left over from different builds i have done asking 150 dollars for it

smoke composites ar-15 stock and forearm, 15 inch carbon fiber hand guard comes with everything to mount right to your ar-15 not shown in pictures just forgot it while i was snapping pictures stock was mounted on a rifle and i didn't like it so i took it right back off asking 150 combined or 75 each if separated.

kfredri

no reasonable offers are gonna be refused those are just asking prices don't be shy worst i can say is no

LSB Active Member
Try M4carbine.net it's a heck of a great place to unload used gear. Takes a bit of time to build up your post minimum so you can participate in the classifieds, but well worth it. It's the only place I go and everything evaporates in a matter of days. I even had it for pick up only at my home for locals and it all sold in short order they have a freakishly large following. Sold rifles, uppers, lowers, ammo and the smallest weird bits you'd never think anyone would ever want.

Last edited:

kfredri

Thanks I'm on a few other sights that I have posted some of this stuff and can't get it to go maybe I'm priced high but it's just asking prices there a always room to wiggle but I will try it thank you.

kfredri

Will trade some of all of this towards a thermal scope or monocular if anyone would be interested in that I'm me and see if we can work out a deal