Going to sight in

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm still trying to get over the fact that you have a home phone.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Not all of us live in an area with good cell phone coverage. I vary the brightness of the cross hairs based on the ambient light and how night adapted my eyes are. That means that I usually start out brighter than they end up later in the night.

MNBob

LSB Member
Not all of us live in an area with good cell phone coverage. I vary the brightness of the cross hairs based on the ambient light and how night adapted my eyes are. That means that I usually start out brighter than they end up later in the night.
Good to know thanks for the help. Will put it to work next Thursday

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Crosshair Brightness? That is really up to you. I found that for the sake of recording, it helps to have the brightness turned up higher than you need it for it to stand out better in the recorded version.

I also prefer that the center dot be black and the lines be white on white hot and vice versa on black hot. That is a personal preference such that the exact aim point will stand out.

At least it is a cordless.

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Lots of folks up north can't get a cel phone signal in their town. North Central Plains states have terrible Cel phone coverage no matter what they say.