SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like a white to me as well.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
One of the many bull reds I caught down in Venice, LA during my summer break in between school semesters. (Also a trial run to see if I can post pictures correctly)
Good lookin' fish, looks like you have the pic-post mastered.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
One of the many bull reds I caught down in Venice, LA during my summer break in between school semesters. (Also a trial run to see if I can post pictures correctly)
That is some mighty fine eaten right there. Very nice fish

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice fish. I forgot how to fish I think. I went Christmas morning on the San Marcos river, I had no bait so I shot a dove and ripped off a leg, with the foot and everything still attached. I put it on a hook and tossed it in. Set the rod on my chair and started rigging up another rod. I was thinking that was kind of dumb, putting that foot on there, whats going to eat that? So I turned around in time to see my rod and the chair all headed down the embankment. I grabbed the rod but the line busted. It was 30# braided Firewire and was cut off, must have been a gar I assume. After that I only caught a turtle. Sad huh?

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Nice red fish. Funny thing, I've been in Venice for the last 2 weeks. Working down here and don't have time to go fishing.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
kids fishing, does it get any better than that?

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
GREAT PICTURE!

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Way cool and the smile says it all!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Love seeing kids winning on the water!!

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good memories...
IMG_7299_zpsgqrwiqds.jpg

my lil bluegill...

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Shooting a hog or catching a hog...both are equally fun!

Arnold Galvan

Mckinney, Texas
My Daughter is really becoming a fan of fishing, this was the first time she used lures instead of bait. There is so many kids out there that I cast the line out for her and let her work the lure from there. Small Rooster Tails are perfect for these fish. White and silver or pink lure.

Mckinney Texas Trout Derby has been rescheduled to March 7th due to possible bad weather.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey Zen that is the funniest looking Carp I have ever seen!!!:) And it bit on a lure?? Nice going!! FISH FISH!!!!