Dairy hog control efforts with Lancer.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lancer's givin' lessons now, eh? Good chootin' there fellers. Sumpin's up with the audio for the narrative sections, could barely hear what was being talked about.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Fun video! Hard to believe you guys can shoot so many hogs there and there are still more coming all the time.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think you just made Lance a Utube star!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lancer's givin' lessons now, eh? Good chootin' there fellers. Sumpin's up with the audio for the narrative sections, could barely hear what was being talked about.

My good mic for the camera was one of the things lost in the flood so that was the best I could get out of the cameras mic.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Never knew it was chopped up corn in Lance's previous videos ... No wonder the hogs frequent the place! Looks like a good time and good hogs down. Can't wait for next video.

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good video. Liked that it showed how thermal doesn't always look good and that you talked about the NV looking better.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Oops I read that wrong I bumped up the volume post of the camera. The narration was overpowing everything else so I turned it down guess I got a little carried away and over did it. Sorry guys.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Oops I read that wrong I bumped up the volume post of the camera. The narration was overpowing everything else so I turned it down guess I got a little carried away and over did it. Sorry guys.
Love it when it's an easy fix. Ok... we'll cut ya some slack THIS time. LOL

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice work. Good action And highly informative

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great video guys, interesting that thermal image can get so bad! Lancer your famous! That farm is a target rich environment for sure. Fun stuff keep em coming!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great video guys, interesting that thermal image can get so bad! Lancer your famous! That farm is a target rich environment for sure. Fun stuff keep em coming!
At least you can still see the targets but ranging is difficult. I was always of the opinion that everything in the background was soaked and the same temperature causing it not to show up. But we actually had a couple of times during the night where the clouds broke and the image was very clear, only for it to degrade again after the clouds and mist returned.

It has something to do with the dew point temperature I think because other foggy nights I can see right through the fog. I wish I had recorded with the night vision to show you how clear it was but the IR mode on my camera showed it pretty well.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What was amazing was the amount of hog messing up his cow feed not good. Lancer lots like a good place to kill a lot of hogs. I am sure there will be lots of helpers if you ask. Wish you luck.

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Cool video! thanks for the action!

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It was fun as always hunting with TLM even if weather and hogs didn't cooperate. I had technical issues with MDVR
both nights so this was only video i have to contribute. Been a busy week or i would have posted earlier.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Bang dead hog, I am Lance and that's all I have to say about that!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Christmas is officially cancelled for that one. Nice chootin' Lance.

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Rooting one second, curly shuffling the next. Nice