bullet performance testing

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So in my little bit of free time I have created a way to start testing bullet performance. I got the idea from a video I saw and with the help of a friend I have designed a bullet trap. I’ll basically fill it with water and shoot through the taped off hole and hope 36” of water will stop bullets. As a just in case I got a few spare pieces of 1/2” plexi if I shoot through some. I can also add something to the back to keep from shooting through the rear plexi. I’m hoping to get out and test it soon

Attachments

• 5C54CA8D-B245-4E6E-A223-5EF5D0F1657A.jpeg
    5C54CA8D-B245-4E6E-A223-5EF5D0F1657A.jpeg
    225.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 5DA38F3A-89B0-4374-9BB5-31A7183FEC62.jpeg
    5DA38F3A-89B0-4374-9BB5-31A7183FEC62.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 1

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Mix up a batch of ballistic gel and fill that bad boy up.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Mix up a batch of ballistic gel and fill that bad boy up.

come down to florida and help. You can cut the bullets out of the gel. I was hoping water would work and make it easier to recover the bullets

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lookin' forward to seein' how it works... if I did ever wander down that way... I'd be wanting to go slay some Iguanas and pythons. LOL

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I've got a .410 "Snake Slayer" with their name on it. LOL Love me my Bond Arms.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I can't believe they have a "season" on them. That's not the way to get rid of and invasive pest.

they used to allow people to get a license easily. Now they limit it to very few people. I get that they don’t want hundreds of people smashing their way through the everglades looking for snakes but if people take a class or get training they could actually make money off the whole process