BROTHER IN LAWS 50 POUNDER

Devildog1812

LITTLE PIG LITTLE PIG COME ON IN! Got my brother in law in on the action. He's a good dude and hooked me up when I was in the marine corps. Just before my 2nd deployment to Iraq he took me up to Choke Canyon and set up a guide to do some bowfishing for alligator gar. That was one of the best times of my life and upon my return from Iraq the outdoors became my release from all the ridiculous chaos in this world we live in. So this was me trying to give a little back to the guy that didn't have to but did.

DANS PIGLETT 75 YDS_Trim_Moment(2).jpg[/ATTACH]DANS PIGLETT 75 YDS_Trim_Moment.jpgDANS WALK UP 75 YDS_Moment.jpg

Devildog1812

LITTLE PIG LITTLE PIG COME ON IN! Got my brother in law in on the action. He's a good dude and hooked me up when I was in the marine corps. Just before my 2nd deployment to Iraq he took me up to Choke Canyon and set up a guide to do some bowfishing for alligator gar. That was one of the best times of my life and upon my return from Iraq the outdoors became my release from all the ridiculous chaos in this world we live in. So this was me trying to give a little back to the guy that didn't have to but did.

View attachment 8490 View attachment 8491 View attachment 8489

So I couldn't upload the video, my apologies

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So I couldn't upload the video, my apologies
I believe the video would have to be uploaded to a video hosting site, then the link attached to here from there. Congrats on the hunt.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hog down!! Being outdoors is good therapy!