Armorers vise

tech96

TEXAS
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Anyone ever use the Wheeler Delta series AR armorers vise? Been looking to get something to hold my AR while working on it.

Bill

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
me too

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have the Tipton gun vise and it works great for everything. I have a friend with the wheeler and I like that it has the magwell block. It's great for cleaning but in the end it does the exact same thing as my magwell block does clamped into my bench vise. Using his a few times just made me wonder why I would spend more than just the price of a plastic block.

tech96

TEXAS
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I was thinking of
I have the Tipton gun vise and it works great for everything. I have a friend with the wheeler and I like that it has the magwell block. It's great for cleaning but in the end it does the exact same thing as my magwell block does clamped into my bench vise. Using his a few times just made me wonder why I would spend more than just the price of a plastic block.

I was thinking of something I could use inside my house. Too damn hot in TX to be using my bench vise during the summer.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I was thinking of

I was thinking of something I could use inside my house. Too damn hot in TX to be using my bench vise during the summer.
What no bench in the house!?!?

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have one on the reloading bench and use it for everything. I can't imagine not having it with all the gun stuff

image.jpg

Vern1

Pettytown, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
What he said....
The vice is just a few feet down the bench from the reloading presses.
The bench in the picture is definitely less cluttered than mine...LOL!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Mine bounced back and forth with that one. I have 2 desktops and a lot of times I can't see them lol. Right now they are covered with stuff