Any Bushnell equinox z 3x30 looking for new home?

Jofus

LSB Member
Im looking to pick up one of these. If any one has one not in use they wouldn't miss , quote me a price. We will see what can be worked out. The z 3x30 model. If i cant get a used deal gonna support my local amazon!!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have one, not for sale but they aren't too expensive. I bought mine from a place called Sail's Marine I believe. Was the cheapest I could find at the time for like 189.00.

Jofus

LSB Member
Its 179 on Amazon i just figured since all u guys planted the back 40 in money trees, u probably all upgraded to thermals. Thought if someone had one they never used anymore, they could use my money more than Amazon

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Not me. Have no desire to hunt at night, kind of bored with all the videos. Same thing over and over pretty much. Prefer to sneak around after them in the brush, a little more adventurous during the day.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Yeah, but you're a real man RD. I'm an old wimpy guy who needs every advantage I can get!

And I ain't ashamed to use whatever help I can find. :p

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wasn't meant to be derogatory, just prefer the action of hunting instead of shooting. Now if I was getting paid to kill hogs I would most definitely be out with thermal killing animals.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Wasn't meant to be derogatory, just prefer the action of hunting instead of shooting. Now if I was getting paid to kill hogs I would most definitely be out with thermal killing animals.

Naw, just pokin' fun at ya' …
Except for the bit about me being a wimpy old guy — that part's true. :cool: