Ammo and Firearms

skwoodrow

Kingwood Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
In Utah there's an online market called Utahgunexchange.com. Firearms, ammo and everything related is available on this site. This site was in response to a newspapers decision to not allow firearm ads in its classifieds anymore. I was wondering if there is anything like that here in Texas?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A site like that is great... and, would be even "more gooder" if it blocked visual access to ANYONE who does NOT have a valid CCW permit. It'd drive antis nuts to NOT KNOW what honest people are up to. LOL

histopicker

St. George, Utah
LoneStarBoars Supporter
In Utah there's an online market called Utahgunexchange.com. Firearms, ammo and everything related is available on this site. This site was in response to a newspapers decision to not allow firearm ads in its classifieds anymore. I was wondering if there is anything like that here in Texas?
Are you saying ksl.com doesn't list firearms anymore. Used to browse them all the time.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Funny you ask, armslist, your state and guntrader, then I have noticed 3 Facebook pages w tons of listings in recent months local to me so look there too. Then we do have a local gun trading/selling/discussion forum

skwoodrow

Kingwood Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Are you saying ksl.com doesn't list firearms anymore. Used to browse them all the time.
Ever since the Sandy hook, they dropped firearm sales off of their classifieds. So some people started up their own resources like utahgunexchange.com and utahguns.com. I like them alot better than KSL. I picked up my upper from a person in Mesquite NV who listed on it. I guess I'll look on that FB thingy then too. Thanks for all the info gents.