6.8 ammo sale at academy

Navygator

LSB Active Member
I don't think it is the best ammo, but I'll take it for price (and no shipping costs). They only had 6 boxes, they are mine now. Remington.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Don't judge your rifle's function capabilities with that stuff, nor it's accuracy potential either. That stuff isn't known for being accurate, or having enough oomph to correctly cycle some rifles. Good blasting fodder though... so a good find for that purpose.

Navygator

LSB Active Member
The cheaper version of this stuff has been my goofing off ammo since I started using 6.8, cycles good for me and keeps good groups. I just wouldn't use it on a large boar.

Navygator

LSB Active Member
Here is the cheaper Remington I use as plinking ammo on the left, here is the OTM stuff I picked up tonight on the right. If nothing else, good brass for reloading ( I hope).

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
For that price I would snag it up too. Remmy brass is all I use in my night hunting rig, because I hate running catchers and who care if remmy brass gets lost.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
S&B is much better from PSA, $11.99 buy 10+ boxes and the shipping is $1 BOX IF YOU DON'T CATCH IT FREE...Better ammo and brass.