40grs of love

dax2323

Boerne TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
in training this week so I'm working bankers hours. Friend texted and said his wife's friend has some coyotes she wanted gone. Catch was that she lives about 1/2 mile behind an HEB on 40 acres.... Time to get out the hitman, .22 AR upper with a can. Shoot Norma tac22 and all you hear is a click.
Went out and saw nothing, not even the deer that infest that place. Was loading up to head home and started getting pics on my phone from game cam. Went the day before and set up a feeder and hog roll in garden ridge. A hog had already educated himself on how to roll it and had been there for 30 min working to get that 100lbs of corn. All the stars were aligned, I had got a rental car that gets 35 mpg couple hours earlier while my truck is in shop getting side of bed replaced after a friend crushed it with his Polaris. What the hell... I'll drive the 25 miles to give it a try. Got pics the entire drive over... That hog pushed that barrel around that post at least 15 times,ehich kinda made me mad (even though that's what it's for), greedy SOB! Got there wearing sameclothes from day at work, walked about 375 yds to get to the barrel. Could hear him rolling it before I got there. He was so busy on that barrel he never even looked up. I watched him for couple min from 65 yds then put one shot under his ear with the 22 and that was it. Everything falls if you hit it in the ear or real close it, even with a .22 Using a friends pulsar A50... Highly impressed with that scope.... For the money, you can't beat it. ATTACH=full]2882[/ATTACH]image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 6

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice shot, congrats. My grand father went after bears with a rolling block single shot .22 (Alaskan Arctic). Dad told me gramps always said "shoot 'em in the ear." Gramps had stones. LOL

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's fun stuff....and a 22, good shootin'!!

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Heck ya! Great job.

81police

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Great story!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
down he goes ... happy hunting!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
You got way larger stones than me. I would not hesitate to try to take down a boar that I walked up on accidentally with a .22, but I would never head out after one intentionally with a .22 unless it was a center fire. Nice hog and good story.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Great shot!