3 down

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Went out last night to a small farm that has been getting torn up. The farmer has a "hog free zone" around his house he used hog panels to create this zone about 15-20 acres with his house in the middle. But just on the other side of the panels it looks like a war zone. I sat in my truck scanning the largest field with the most damage not even a deer had showed up by 2:30am and I was not feeling very well so time to make the long drive home. As I turned the truck around there were 5 hogs and some piglets 50 yards behind me in his front yard and the "hog free zone."

They ran about 100 yards then stopped to root around huge mistake for them! Since I was shooting with the w1000 I did not even try to get any closer. Four shots three pigs down. One made it to the next pasture and took two more rounds to finish off. No pics because by this time I was feeling pretty bad think I got food poisoning :(. But I did get it all on video with the w1000 and the new DVR.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What were you eating at the Expo? Good going I was just wondering when you were going out again. They were inside the hog free zone...lol so much for well laid plans, is there such a thing? I bet he was happy the ones that made it inside his safe area were taken out!

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
TLM which cables work with W1000?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Here are the pics I did not take the time to make them good as I was feeling pretty bad at the time just drove up took a pic from the truck window lol.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hope you are feeling better but a nice hunt on the wrong side of pig proof

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Didja tell the guy you off'd his "pets"?

Ack... nuttin' like getting bad food.