2 Week Catch Up

DangerRanger

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Been a little bit since I've posted on here. Gotta get back in the grove.

4 confirmed a week ago at a friend's place north of Bryan, TX. Took one of my coworkers hunting.

Philip Mobley Hogs.jpg
Philip Boar 2.jpg
IMG_3868.JPG

This past Saturday night another buddy and myself scored on 7 hogs and one coyote.

IMG_3943.JPG

IMG_3945.JPG

IMG_3948.JPG

D

djones

y'all look like aggies... gig'em
cup_zpsp6gkjpkl.gif

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
As much as I'd like to write something catchy and positive, I just can't bring myself to do it. You just killed more hogs in one night than I've killed in the last 9 months.

My land owning friend called me before lunch to tell me that the new captain with SCDNR doesn't like issuing hog killing permits during deer season. Our rifle season starts 9/1 and runs through sundown on 1/1/17, so I may be SOL for night hunting until next year. I'm sitting at my desk, wondering when I'll find the time to get back out there.

I'm ready to hop on a plane to the promised pig killing lands of Texas just to get back into the action.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Scram, sounds like time to move to me.

Good job with the pork killin guys.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Impressive pile of pork there !! Congrats. Nice song-dog too.

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congrats! Come on, Scram... just bring waders and lots of ammo... We'll even take a little road trip and punch DJ in the throat!

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice bunch of solid porkage. Those are dandy hogs there and a heck of a yoteee too!! BANG BANG!!!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Congrats! Come on, Scram... just bring waders and lots of ammo... We'll even take a little road trip and punch DJ in the throat!
Can I come along, that sounds like fun.