Zeus Screen Jump

Ncorry

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I saw a thread on AR15's NV forum and e-mailed the dude. http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_18/471881_Thermal-Sight-Screen-jump-is-this-normal---added-second-video-.html

I told him that the screen jump was not normal and to post a question here as there seems to be more Armasight users and dealers here than at the other place. He tried, and e-mailed me back saying that he couldn't join here due to "private proxies" and asked if I could post a link to the other forum here. So, I'm doing it.

Any input from the collective?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Cant post there Im banned by Victor of **** if you have any opinion other than his is the best then you wont last long there.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Watched the video never seen that in any of the scopes I have. *Disclaimer dont try this it will void the waranty*** But I've purposely tried to destroy a standard 42mm zeus going all the way up to 300 winmag not even a glitch.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Too much nonsense at BARFCOM... I won't even register on that site, let alone lurk there.

Last edited:

Ncorry

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Cant post there Im banned by Victor of **** if you have any opinion other than his is the best then you wont last long there.

Yep- I know our mutual friend from Arkansas shares the same opinion, except likely to a much higher degree. ***'s parents missed naming him appropriately by only one letter.

As for the general nonsense on that site, I agree with the exception of the NV forum. I learned a lot there when I was getting into the seeing in the dark game and its BS level did get me to expand my surfing and led me here.

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Any input from the collective?

I have a Zues 336 42mm 60hz scope. I had it hooked up to my .308 and ran 500 + rounds through it with the scope. I never saw his video, but I also noticed an "interference" in the display when I dry fire the gun. It looks like lines running across the screen. I've had the scope for two years, and only had it flake out once on me. After a fresh set of batteries all was well again. No problems here.