Zeus HD

DarkNight

LSB Member
I saw a video, I believe from TexasLawMan on YouTube about the Zeus 75HD where he kills a coyote on a round bale. I'm curious how the HD model differs from the standard Zeus and from the 12 micron units. Is the HD model a 12 micron?

darrohn801

LSB Member
I saw a video, I believe from TexasLawMan on YouTube about the Zeus 75HD where he kills a coyote on a round bale. I'm curious how the HD model differs from the standard Zeus and from the 12 micron units. Is the HD model a 12 micron?
I could be wrong, but I don't think there is an "HD" version. I know there is a PRO version that is waterproof and a few other things but I think the image and guts are the same. Texaslawman will know for sure. I'm also pretty sure all Armasight models are 17micron currently.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have no idea but I remember that coyote up on that hay bale...funny how he was hanging out up there.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Never mind I see armasight stole my videos again sigh.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The HD models have a f1:1 lense it let's a lot of information in for very detailed image. The draw back is a shallow depth of field.

firemedic2000

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If your logo is trademarked they just can't be using it without your permission and using it to make money. I'd want a piece of the pie or free thermals for life. Well free thermals for life, that depends. How old are are you. You better just take the money instead :D

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If your logo is trademarked they just can't be using it without your permission and using it to make money. I'd want a piece of the pie or free thermals for life. Well free thermals for life, that depends. How old are are you. You better just take the money instead :D
It's not just my logo it's my video they copied it and reposted it. They can't do that.

firemedic2000

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Chaching

DarkNight

LSB Member
Collect royalties? I've learned a lot watching your videos. Just waiting to see how the new 12 micron Zeus performs

firemedic2000

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
DarkNight is absolutely correct. It was from watching your videos that I decided to buy not one but two Armasights Zeus thermals