Zeus HD lense

Wayne

LSB Member
Night Vision Guys says that both the 640 and 336 ship with the HD lenses, has anyone looked through the 336 that could tell how much improved the picture is? Have a Zeus 336 42mm now and want to upgrade to either the 336 or 640, saving thousand on the 336 would be nice if it have a much improved view.

Bocephus

LSB Member
When I asked about HD in the past (referring to Thor HD), I was told the HD part is kind of a sales gimmick being that the pixels, core, etc... are what makes up the picture. So, I'm curious on the response from those much more knowledgeable than I am.

Wayne

LSB Member
If you will look for Lone Star Boars latest video you'll see the lenses I'm talking about. My question is does it improve the 5×75 over the old lenses, if it is a good jump in performance I may get that instead of the 640 and save a thousand bucks.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
When I asked about HD in the past (referring to Thor HD), I was told the HD part is kind of a sales gimmick being that the pixels, core, etc... are what makes up the picture. So, I'm curious on the response from those much more knowledgeable than I am.
For ATN it was a sales gimmick, For the Zeus it' a better lens with much more clarity F1:0 it has a slightly more shallow depth of field.but a much more detailed in focus image.

Wayne

LSB Member
OK thanks that was info I needed! Looks like I'll try the 336 5 power..Night Vision Guys appear to have a good exchange program if I'm not happy.