Yo There, From PA

ironhat

Greetings from good 'ole PA where groundhogs are our miniature hogs. I had always intended to make a Texas trip for a hog shoot. But, I became disabled and won't be getting there anytime in this life (it also put the ky-bosh on my g.hog hunting, too ). Looking forward to stories of your hunts.

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome to the forum sir.
Retired in Maine. Killed thousands of chucks over the 20+ years there. Loved walking the fields and wood rows with my old Savage 112J chambered in 220Swift. Hunted chucks with a buddy a couple of times down in Pa. IIRC we killed over 50 each day.
No chucks here. Now hog hunt at night with my thermal. Also during the daylight hours with my 223Rem AR. Miss the hunting up north . . . just can't take that extreme cold anymore. --- pruhdlr

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the fray... from WA State.

ironhat

I forgot to mention that I'm in south-central PA, about 15 miles north of MD border and 30 minutes west of Gettysburg. We will be moving into a basement apartment with my youngest daughter's family to enjoy the love of her four little boys (from ages 5 to 4 months). I guess I'll just have to rely on their Dad to learn 'em huntin' 'n' fishin' ! He can do it quite well. Oh yea, thanks for the well wishes!

Cazz

US Army Veteran, Hunting Addict
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hello!

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Howdy, and welcome!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY