Yeti

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
RTIC and ozark trails from walmart do the same thing and 1/2 price or less.

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
The Yeti stuff (every one of their products) is overpriced by about 50%. I bought some RTIC stuff a couple years ago and now the Ozark stuff from Walmart. The drink cups are every bit as good as YETI . . . for 1/3rd the cost.
Terrible marketing move by YETI. Hope they take a huge financial loss for this super stoooopid decission. --- pruhdlr

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Another RTIC fan here. Wal-Mart is a treat for me. Seattle is SOOO unfriendly towards business (spelled=TAXES), you won't find one within the city limits... same with Dairy Queen.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I have one Yeti can cooler (gift), everything else is Ozark Trail, RTIC, and Game Winner from Academy and none of them cost more than $10 each. I will never buy a Yeti. Especially now!

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Idiots! But then again, they are from Austin the yuppy, hipster, liberal capital of Texas.

CORPORATE OFFICE
7601 Southwest Parkway
Austin, TX 78735
1-512-394-9384

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I've been curious to know if they broke ties with the NRA bc the NRA had supported a couple of the new gun legislation bills that passed the house. It's beginning to appear that that's not the case.... **** em...

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm hearing tale of Pro 2A comments by RTIC on their FB page.

Mindreader1

LSB Member
Had the founders come talk to us in mba class. All they sell is rebranded metal from the Phillipines. The original owners have pretty much all exited the business so it’s run by a bunch of libs in venture capital funds. RTIC all the way! RTIC even came out with a screenshot of the 2nd amendment so they are gtg at least from that standpoint

SheepdogM59

Pride, Integrity, Guts
Have a Yeti cup and a RTIC cup. Both keep the hot drinks hot and the cold drink cold. Why pay a higher price for the name? I don’t know but some people like to show others how much money they have.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It would appear official replies from yeti to folks writing letters is a far different tune. Wonder if someone over-stepped their authority at yeti?

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Could go either way.