WTS: L-3 Insight MTM Thermal

mdmorrow

Night Vision Outfitters
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Up for sale is my perfect, flawless condition Black L-3 Insight MTM, model: MTM-001-A3. It is the rare version with the Class 1 civilian-legal integrated IR laser. It is also a fairly recent unit with a 2012 manufacturing date. Good condition ones are very hard to find and this one is in better condition than almost any other one I’ve seen.

This is a mil-spec hardened thermal that is very compact and super-easy to use. It produces an awesome picture with zero lag. It includes the unit, lanyard, lens cap and the manuals. These retail for north of $12,000 and beat up older ones usually sell for around $4000.

It does not come with a carry bag but I will buy the new owner a new pelican 1150 in their choice of color.

Only trades would be for an IR Defense Patrol, an FN Scar 17s w/ $2500 cash, or an IR Defense MK II or III 35mm

$5000 obo

Preference for a face to face deal in the McKinney/Allen/Frisco area but will ship. Shipping will be at actual cost with use of registered mail and insurance. Any questions, please ask and I will answer promptly.

Pictures: