Wireless rechargeable battery packs for Trijicon thermals

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
FITS THE IR-HUNTER / REAP-IR / IR-PATROL / SNIPE-IR SERIES

The IR-X Battery Housing for the Trjicon Electro-Optics / IR Defense line of thermal optics is the answer to the quick battery drain of CR123 batteries, as well as the inconvenience of running wires to an external battery pack. Two different models for IR-HUNTER / REAP-IR / IR-PATROL / SNIPE-IR SERIES.

The IR-X is machined from aircraft aluminum bar stock to the highest tolerances for a perfect factory fit. It has a groove that fits the factory gasket to maintain factory waterproof integrity of the scope.

The IR-X Rechargeable Battery Kit ships with a high quality XTAR VC2 Plus Li-Ion/NiMH/NiCd USB battery charger and two high quality KeepPower / Sanyo batteries. The XTAR charger also has a built-in USB port for safely charging your other electronic devices using the power of the batteries.

Per the manufacturer, the IR-X Kit will typically run the IR-Hunter for 8-10 hours in 60hz mode. The Reap-IR / IR-Patrol / Snipe-IR will see run times of 4-6 hours. This performance is only possible by using high quality batteries. You will see less run time in colder temperatures, as you would with any other battery.

What’s in the Box?

• IR-X Battery Housing
  • (2) High Quality Rechargeable Batteries (Sanyo / KeepPower Typically)
  • Xtar VC2 Plus Master Li-Ion/NiMH/NiCd USB Charger
  • USB Cable
  • Instructions

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Do they offer the same warranty for your scope that the wired pack gives?
There is no warranty on the wired external pack they are aftermarket parts. These are giving you same exact voltage you are getting from the cr123's. Just use the batteries that come with it or replace with the ones listed in the instructions and you will be good. Worst case scenario send it back with the factory cap back for warranty work.

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I always wished my IRD would run on a single 18650 battery since I already carry them.

And there it is!!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I always wished my IRD would run on a single 18650 battery since I already carry them.

And there it is!!
The hunters run off two 16650's with this.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Once you get a good amount of real in the field usage with these, I'd like to know how much battery life can be expected out of each battery on a typical Texas night (not super cold) with the Reap-IR. I know they advertise 4-6 hours per battery.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Once you get a good amount of real in the field usage with these, I'd like to know how much battery life can be expected out of each battery on a typical Texas night (not super cold) with the Reap-IR. I know they advertise 4-6 hours per battery.
I got 13.5 hours this weekend with the IR hunter.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
13.5 hours with both batteries or 13.5 hrs with only 1 battery? Do you sell additional batteries separately?
You run both batteries at the same time. Extra batteries at about $7 each