Who here has a M.I.N.E. camera?

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looking for anecdotal information about it's use and limitations please.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I think that is what he is talking about. Basically a live streaming web cam that is accessible over long distances via an IP address if I'm not mistaken. I have zero experience with them, but have read a little. However, it was very little.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Yes it is what Jaeger Pro sells. I've been trying to do some research on it myself and have only read and watched their video about the system. I'm getting ready to retire at the end of the year and I'm interested in doing some trapping as a side job. Along with the surgical removal of certain animals. No jokes about my botched surgery last weekend guys. LOL

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I believe it actually only sends pictures and not live video. Some of the videos lead you to believe that it might be live video some do not.

I really wanted to be in Waco for the Rod Pinkston talk. Was unable to get away.

Anyway, just looking to talk to anyone who actually uses the whole setup.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My friend had traps that sent live video three years ago so I know they are out there. His were not jagerpro butI do not know where he got them either.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
yes, thanks!

Unfortunately both of those send photos in near real time, but do not send video.

They take video, but it must be downloaded.

Cahaba Game Cameras, at three to four times the price, does appear to do what I envision.

Last edited:

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
well rats, I was hoping that someone here had some hands on experience with them.

I would get one anyway to trigger the door, just wanted to fully understand the cameras limits and features and capabilities.

Vance Goodson

Hunting is my Drug!
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My buddy and I use one over our bait sights. His is the one that jager pro uses. It's not the M.I.N.E camera but the smaller one that is just for surveillance. It will send videos but it burns up the data a lot faster than just sending pictures. A lot of hogs have fallen because of that camera.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Would you see if you can email me a copy of an average video please?

Short clip that illustrates the capabilities and limitations is what I am after.

Thanks

Vance Goodson

Hunting is my Drug!
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It hasn't been working lately. It went down about 2 weeks ago. Jager Pro is suppose to replace it for us. Once we get it back up and going I will try to get him to set it up on video for a day or two and see what we can do.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OH, WOW. that does not sound good at all. how old was it when it died?

hope it works out for your buddy

Vance Goodson

Hunting is my Drug!
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We've had it since last October. He has had some problems with the AT&T card and the camera has gone down on us a couple times. Jager Pro has been working with him though, they said the want to get it back so they can take a look in it and see what's going on.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We've had it since last October. He has had some problems with the AT&T card and the camera has gone down on us a couple times. Jager Pro has been working with him though, they said the want to get it back so they can take a look in it and see what's going on.
Be sure to update us when he gets it back. Warranty service and timeliness.

They don't offer them on the website currently. Maybe they ran out, maybe they pulled them.

Vance Goodson

Hunting is my Drug!
LoneStarBoars Supporter
He hasn't even sent it in yet. We've been so busy that neither one of us have had time to call and put money on the pre-paid sim card t get it active again and see if it's still working. I just looked at jager pro and noticed that they are no longer listed on the site. Maybe we weren't the only ones having troubles.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
ok, thanks

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I will give him eight dollars for it