who cares

D

djones

dude. that may be the coolest name yet. i want to welcome you before you even introduce yourself. feel free to take this thread as yours, or create your own. after all, who cares.

whocares.jpg

a word to the wise, however... watch out for scram. his wife gave him a present today and he's still undecided whether he's happy about it or not.

scram gift.jpg

WhoCares

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey Guys, I live in Magnolia Tx near College Station. I've been mainly a coyote hunter for the past 10 years. I frequent the Predator Masters forum under the same user name. Some of the properties I have permission to hunt are starting to see hogs and hog damage. I seem to kill 3 or 4 a month these days. My pig machine is a 6.8 SBR that I built myself (huge task for a mechanical idiot) with a Surefire SOCOM suppressor, UNV battery and DVR with the IRD mark iii hunter scope. Glad to be here and thanks for the fine welcome

D

djones

if you're already killing yotes, hogs will be a breeze, assuming they are there. good hunting!!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome to the site. I drove through Magnolia last week for the first time. Lots of promising hog country around there.

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
elcome!

Ignore DJ. He is out of his mind with jealousy.

DJ - here is the X-ray of my hip from my motocross crash. Sorry to disappoint!

IMG_4182.JPG

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
scram, i think u broke ur brain. thats an xray of ur throat.

Would someone that lives near DJ have the "birds and the bees" talk with him? If he thinks that x-ray was of his throat, I'd hate to think what he's been putting in his mouth!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the site, sorry about DJ or sum ting wong as we call him!

OH I have a Magnolia tree in my yard!

Cazz

US Army Veteran, Hunting Addict
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome!