Which ir illuminator?

Hogstooth7.62

Setting up a cheaper package for friends and combat vets to use at the farm... Going with an Rock River LAR-8 and the Atn X-sight. My question is I am trying to decide between the UNV 20 and the LLTL-001 from Redneck hunting...
Any input would be appreciated...thanks in advance.

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You can get the same T20 light from Amazon for about $40. I don't know if UNV's comes with a mount but you can get a mount by using a 1" scope ring or buying something this for another $5
http://www.amazon.com/Olight-Offset...47748&sr=8-2&keywords=offset+flashlight+mount

The Luna Optics laser is a great (I have the older ELIR), but is NOT eye safe and I can tell you that when you are down range from one, you don't see a dull glow as you would see from a T20, but a scintillating light that is very noticeable. Now, if you really want to light things up and shoot them beyond 200 yards, this is really the way to go, no doubt about it.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
The Luna is eye safe unless you remove the filter. The user has to do that on his own. At least that has been my experience.

Hard_ware

Here piggy piggy! Deep Deep S. TX.
Second on the t20, good cheap IR. With the $$ saved buy a good charger and batts. The bt c3400 is a nice charger and lets you know the true capacity of the batteries.