wheres the pork?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am constistantly not seeing anything!
Pull yer head from beneath the pillow and get outta bed? I dunno... just askin'. LOL

But, I'm with you. Only hogs runnin' around where I am are the two-legged variety and drive Prius' with Hillary and Bernie stickers on 'em.

:rolleyes:

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No feral hogs here in New Hampshire ... one more week till I can head back home!

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Pull yer head from beneath the pillow and get outta bed? I dunno... just askin'. LOL

But, I'm with you. Only hogs runnin' around where I am are the two-legged variety and drive Prius' with Hillary and Bernie stickers on 'em.

:rolleyes:

Until the corn and soybeans are harvested, I'm pretty much SOL. I have very little or no line of sight at my usual spots. The pine trees and brush are so thick that I don't think of hunting in them.

Still working with my 16 month old daughter on her sleeping habits, which cuts into my hunting time.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Until the corn and soybeans are harvested, I'm pretty much SOL. I have very little or no line of sight at my usual spots. The pine trees and brush are so thick that I don't think of hunting in them.

Still working with my 16 month old daughter on her sleeping habits, which cuts into my hunting time.
Duct tape !! LOL

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
ok. i've 'liked' every post here. is seems to be a common gesture of politeness, but what exactly does that do? i would like to get a free cap somehow. black kryptek if possible.
Not sure but I "liked" your post just to see what would happen. Nothin yet....

Taco

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
is somebody going to hunt some hogs or what? jake... are you going to let bevis and butthead carry you? get the lead out!!! chopper? snake? blake? somebody???? SHOW ME THE PORK!!!!

Some of us are quiet professionals. We put in the work and avoid the headlines/tabloids. Not everyone wants to be Lee Dicaprio.....well I mean yeah i'd trade places with him of course. Just seems exhausting, banging models and jetting around the world all the time.

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i know what that means!

jd_zpsonceks8j.jpeg
image.jpg

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lol, no doubt! The emphasis was on how hog murdering and Jack go hand n hand!