wheres the pork?

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I've got 5 buckets of soured corn and rotten food in the back of my truck with 2 bags of wet corn. Was gonna go sat/Sunday to that new property but got rained out here near houston. Hopefully it's not flooded out there this weekend. But I'm with ya man.. I'm Jonesin'!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I'm home laid up waiting on replacement body parts. Will probably be out of the action for several months. However, if you are volunteering to drive me around and show me all those hogs you have been scaring for months, I'll show you how to kill them. Just don't expect me to walk far or fast.

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My streak of seeing nothing continues. They've started to harvest corn around here, so hopefully I'll see something within the next week. I'm getting photos of hogs on my trail camera, until the corn goes away I can't see anything.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm home laid up waiting on replacement body parts. Will probably be out of the action for several months. However, if you are volunteering to drive me around and show me all those hogs you have been scaring for months, I'll show you how to kill them. Just don't expect me to walk far or fast.
Well... if'n you'd stop followin' DJ's lead and pokin' body parts at hogs' mouths, you wouldn't be needin' spare parts now... would'ja? LOL

nonnieselman

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Its been slow here too. Worked on the combine till 1AM this morning. Got our test cut out of the way tho, first 900 bushels were decent.. Only clogged up the new machine once.
Hopefully by this weekend we can have some open fields to hunt.

D

djones

scram,
it was just a friendly challenge. i didn't mean for anyone to take extreme measures.

shot_zpsgrezdrgy.jpg

chopper,
i can't believe you're still milking this. hell i wake up every morning feeling worse than you. didn't you see the show sniper with tom berenger? what did they do to torture him? cut off his finger. there he was, a marine sniper, sobbing in pain. well that would be a blessing compared to what happened to my finger. body parts are over rated. now get out there and inflict some porkage!

Last edited by a moderator:

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Patience, Obi-Wan... Me, Cletus, and BR gonna cook up some pig straps and bacon wrapped quail, mix a drink, strap on the waders, and see if we might can deal some death this evening!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Patience, Obi-Wan... Me, Cletus, and BR gonna cook up some pig straps and bacon wrapped quail, mix a drink, strap on the waders, and see if we might can deal some death this evening!
You had me all the way up to having to strap on waders. Actually when I read "strap on" my mind went blurry and I heard banjo music. Good luck!

cletus

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's what we dealing with chopper. Strapem on boys its gonna be wet and nasty!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
There you go again with the strap on reference. I think I'll stay far away from Panola county. Although, the bacon wrapped quail keep calling my name.