When hogs attack

Pork Popper

LSB Member
Hi fellers. Been real busy with life and haven’t had time to be on here in a long while. Was working 7 days a week.

Myself and others in the area on neighboring ranches had been really putting the pressure on the hogs. I kept a large cage trap baited constantly and shot everyone I could get close to on a daily basis. As long as the cage trap was moved a long distance after each time hogs were caught and disposed of, I managed to keep catching them. Since I worked on that ranch daily, they obviously knew my scent well and had seen me enough. Chased quite a few on four wheelers and a UTV. The buzzards and yotes were eating well.

Guess the hogs had enough of me so they began trying to attack me out in the open. This occurred more than once during the daytime. Fortunately they never were able to get me. If I would’ve had more time I would have built some big pen traps that could be assembled and disassembled quickly.

Last edited:

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Kill 'em while they charge!! LOL

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Did you have the state of mind to pull out your cell phone and snap a quick video of these hogs attacking you by chance?

That would be interesting to see.

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Did you happen to have corn in your pocket ??
Why would hogs "attack" you . . . ? . . . unless of course they were trained attack hogs.
Yeah . . . . . . . that could be. --- pruhdlr

Whosure

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Did you put sow-in-heat urine on your boots by mistake and they really ain't charging to hurt ya but to mate with ya?

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think you are delusional or impaired...lol

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Frank's just jealous because hogs don't attack him unless he goes to the beach on Labor Day weekend. --- pruhdlr