What to do with a pvs-7 tube

Bcktx

I have a spare set of PVS-7s with an MX-10130D/UV tube (omni V or VI don't remember) laying around from my time in Iraq. I never use them, as I prefer the 14s. I hate to sell them off because of the sentimental value, spent 2 years wearing these every night and the housing is so beat up nobody would buy it anyways.

I read there are a few clip-ons and possibly some scopes that can use this non-inverting tube, I have contacted a few NV companys but nobody seems to know anything.

My google skills are weak, anybody know what I can do with this tube?

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Don't know of any clip-on or scope that takes that tube. I'm sure there might be one but if so it's going to be an older scope. Most equipment uses the same tube style that's in the PVS-14

You had the 7's in Iraq which means they belong to military??

Bcktx

Don't know of any clip-on or scope that takes that tube. I'm sure there might be one but if so it's going to be an older scope. Most equipment uses the same tube style that's in the PVS-14

You had the 7's in Iraq which means they belong to military??

No, they are personal... not stolen. I was a contractor for a short stent after my service. Thank you for assuming that though. Serialized gear such as nvg is highly tracked and worth a dishonorable discharge.

hdfireman

Blackstone Arms
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Maybe a better description on your part would keep people from asking something like this. It was asked because gear like that makes it's way over here all the time. People that don't know any better will by such gear. It wasn't to assume you stole them, it was to find out if they were legit so the person wanting to buy them would know.

Bcktx

Either way you came across alittle brash there, I am glad you want to play stolen gear police when I said I didnt plan to sell them though.

Thank you for your input.

Maybe a better description on your part would keep people from asking something like this. It was asked because gear like that makes it's way over here all the time. People that don't know any better will by such gear. It wasn't to assume you stole them, it was to find out if they were legit so the person wanting to buy them would know.