What should I do?

Should I....

• Sell the SSA ammo and buy the Fed XM90GD.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Froggerzack

Diana, TX (East TX)
OK I got a little stash (299 rounds) of SSA 110gr Sierra Pro Hunters that I have used for hog hunting. I just sold some 5.56 that I had stashed so i got a little extra cash that I'm thinking about reinvesting into 6.8 ammo.

So here is the question(s):

Since SSA ammo is scarce right now should I sell the SSA Sierras and reinvest in the Federal 90GD or 115 Fusions?

.... or should I just supplement the stash and have a mixed supply of different ammo?

How is the performance on these bullets? I know the Sierras are accurate bullets just not sure on the Federal and really want something that will anchor the hogs....

I know the SSA brass is preferable over the Federal from what I have read so is that an issue too?

Thanks for the responses guys!

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am using the factory federal 115 Fusion and the 90 GD, still on sale at PSA.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Although "cup and core" in construction... the ProHunters do a fine job of punching holes, and are VERY accurate in my barrel. I'd keep 'em and buy additional of others you want to try/use.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Keep all the ammo you can, its handy to have a verity around for different occations.

Froggerzack

Diana, TX (East TX)
I'm just wondering since the Pro Hunters are scarce I might could get a little more for them and stock up on the Feds at a lower price to have more bullets!