What is a used NV worth?

Mattg1500

LSB Member
Im not committed to selling yet but curious of the value. I have an Armasight CO-MR-QS-HD with the 40mm and 50mm adapter kits. It also has the newer 850nm fisheye style IR. Works awesome thats why Im unsure if i should keep as a a back up or sell and put twords a thermal

marineimaging

LSB Member
If it works as good as the advertisements say and you own it, I would keep it as a backup. Especially if you travel any distance to hunt. I can't imagine traveling for hours or days to get to a hunt and arrive to find out my only scope was dead or I had forgotten something that made it work and I had no backup. As for price, I am very satisfied with my ATN as I am not going to hunt more than 100 yards and for hogs or coyotes only. I spent 489.00 NIB on sale from Optics planet and I get video and pictures with it, GPS and other metadata recording, angle and attitude, altitude, and shot activated recording so there is a lot in this package.

Mattg1500

LSB Member
If it works as good as the advertisements say and you own it, I would keep it as a backup. Especially if you travel any distance to hunt. I can't imagine traveling for hours or days to get to a hunt and arrive to find out my only scope was dead or I had forgotten something that made it work and I had no backup. As for price, I am very satisfied with my ATN as I am not going to hunt more than 100 yards and for hogs or coyotes only. I spent 489.00 NIB on sale from Optics planet and I get video and pictures with it, GPS and other metadata recording, angle and attitude, altitude, and shot activated recording so there is a lot in this package.
If i get the thermal it will be a pulsar xq50 and I will put it on my 308 so the clip on would have to be run on my 6.8 as backup. I am just trying to fund the thermal so i can get it now! OCD lol